When you do not have access to a public water system the only other option is to have a well on your property. Using well water doesn’t change your daily activities and for the most part all of the mechanics for getting the water to your home are done behind the scenes.
However, this should not be a reason to neglect your well or well equipment. In fact, as a homeowner with an on-site well it is completely your responsibility to keep your well and well equipment in top working condition so as to prevent any disruption in your water service.
Thankfully, you can count on the team at Call Clint Plumbing for all of your well and well equipment service needs. In fact, the homeowners of Middletown have relied on our honest and thorough service for years. We have the special training and experience to quickly assess any well issues that you are having and are well-versed in all well equipment and technology. For instance, well pumps are available in two categories:
- Jet Pumps: This well pump category includes those pumps that work to draw water out of the well through pipes and are located above ground, usually in the basement of a house. These units are the more traditional option and are especially effective when the depth of the well is very shallow.
- Submersible Pumps: This category of well pumps includes the types of pumps that are meant to be installed inside of the well and under the water. The mechanics of these pumps is designed to use a high level of pressure to push water out of the well.
Regardless of what category of well pump you have installed our team can provide superior installation, maintenance, and repair services. Some signs that your well pump might need service include:
- Murky Water
- Pump cycles too often or is constantly running
- Pump runs but there is no water
- Pump has short cycles and then cuts off
To avoid needing frequent well pump service it is best to have regular maintenance visits. These visits are an inexpensive and effective way to make sure that any minor issues with your well are identified and addressed before they escalate into major problems.
Our team has been providing Middletown area homeowners with extensive maintenance service for years and many of our customers call us each year for their annual inspection. Each member of our team provides hundreds of maintenance appointments each year and has the training and the equipment to thoroughly assess each of the circumstances that may arise. Our maintenance service visits include:
- A flow test to determine how strong the water is coming out and give clues about how the pump motor is performing.
- An inspection of the equipment to make sure there isn’t any corrosion and everything is up to code.
- A test of the water to check for bacteria and levels of mineral deposits and sulfides.
Any time that you notice the plumbing inside of your home having trouble, or your well equipment is due for annual service contact our office right away. Your call will always be answered by a helpful member of our team who will make sure that you receive the information and options that you need. Our number one priority is to make sure that each of our customers receives service and care that far surpasses their expectations and we support this priority in all of our interactions.